Inbound marketing might appear very complicated at first. Once you know what you are doing, it can be a very profitable strategy.
- For all of your product & services sales and information, you want to set up a link for a mobile friendly specific landing page. All webpages need to be able to use a mobile friendly page, and you want that link to be very easy to find so your customers can bookmark them directly on their phones and visit often.
- When using content to build your proespect database do it the right way and get permission first. Don't just add mobile phone numbers or email without a confirmation. Plus always give customers the opt-out option where they can click either yes to opt-out. This way you will have fewer complaints from customers.
- To understand your prospects better talking to the sales team always helps. They are the ones in direct contact with your potential customers which means they hold a lot of insight into what your customers want. Then write content around these theme will improve the inbound success.
Link keywords in your blogs to other pages on your website. This helps distribute SEO authority across your website. To do this, simply hyperlink a keywords on one page to the appropriate web address (URL) of another page on your site, such as webpage, blog articles and landing pages.
- Write content around the questions, issues, and challenges your prospects want the answers to. This will help your potential customers not only find valuable information, but also help introduce them to your business.
Premium content is more in depth than blogging and should also be used in your sale process. Blogging brings people to your site but premium content will convert these people to leads for your sales team if you’re offering content that they might want to know more about.
Resources to help you do attract potentail customers
- How to Use Content to Find and Attract More Potential Customers - To attract more people to your website, providing them with valuable and high-quality or premium content is very important
- Crocodile Marketing blog on content marketing and helpful SEO tactics to help business owners get more customers. If you’re new to SEO and website design, or want to accelerate your journey, this blog is your starting point.